Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Made it!

First I had to post the flowers my fiance gave me for Valentine's Day. My favorite, Gerbera daisies, Love him!
I tried to turn the picture before I posted but it decided to turn back and I don't have the patience to go back and fix it.

I am so excited for spring weather so I can wear my new spring skirts that I made! I followed the instructions from one of my new favorite blogs, MADE www.dana-made-it.com Love it!
On the back I put ribbon to make my own little tag, plus it just adds a little something.


Ahh, so cute! Can't wait to wear them!!


I made all three of these in one afternoon. Once you do the first one they are really easy to just whip off.
Oh Spring I am ready for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...