Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Spring!

Spring is finally here (although it is still a bit chilly)! It is time to get out the bright colors and get decorating. I have a huge list of crafts I want to make and decorations I want to buy for the house. Because we will officially moved in and living at our house the week of the 4th of July I decided the next crafts I do, if not for the house, will be 4th of July decorations. So hopefully those will be posted in a few weeks. But wedding crafts come firsts so we will see.

THE List:

  1. Weathered Window Flag
  2. Welcome wreath
  3. Christmas Stockings
  4. Family wooden blocks
  5. Siloettes pictures
  6. freezer paper t-shirts
  7. step stool
  8. dress
  9. skirt
  10. belt
  11. floor pillow
  12. window valance
  13. Bedroom Fabric frames
  14. craft room
  15. key chain wrist loop
  16. Jersey knit bracelet
And sooooo many more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...