Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall: Rainy Days

Rainy Fall Day...

Today has been a rainy cold fall day. I like rainy days but today I'm not feeling it.
I have been very productive with the weather as it is though. I got up at a decent time, clipped coupons, went grocery shopping, cleaned up the house, made bread, and worked a bit from home.
As a firm believer that it is never too early to listen to Christmas music, its just a matter of listening to it in public prior to halloween, I have had it playing all day. It has been wonderful!  
I am now in the basement at my craft area listening to my Pandora Christmas station pretending the cold rain outside is really snow :)

I hope you are all staying warm and enjoying all the joys of fall!

1 comment:

  1. You went grocery shopping today!!?? So did we! Darn, we could have gone together. Guilty...I listened to Christmas Music while making dinner today. :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...