Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily goal report

So day 3 of my weight loss goal and I really really really want to sit down with a box of crackers!!! Clearly the reason I needed to create this goal in the first place. Okay so to keep my self accountable I just continually say 2lbs 2lbs 2lbs to remind my self that I can meet my 2 pound goal for this week. Sounds crazy but it seems to be working. Any way I went to the gym today, ran/walked (mostly ran) for 30mins. Pretty proud of myself!

I ate eggs and bacon for breakfast, had flavored coffee with no creamer although I have to admit I had flavored coffee because it felt better on my soar throat, for lunch I ate, well I don't remember, For supper I had ground beef mixed with veggies and salsa with no chips or taco shells (not a great taco but it did taste good). I also had frozen fruit and a spoon full of peanut butter for snacks. And of course I drank lots and lots of water and ... no diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...