Wednesday, February 9, 2011

welcome

My new blog will be all about the things I love... dancing, crafting, sewing, family, friends, life, etc. I'm excited to start sharing with those who follow me. So check back every once in a while for some new posts! And don't forget to let me know your visiting. I like to get feed back from everyone, plus although I love when people visit I'm not too fond of not knowing who is looking at my blog.

First thing I want to post...

My new goal began yesterday. I'm getting married in the spring and as every bride to be does I want to loose some weight. Now I've tried the workout programs and long term goals thinking that way I would have time to reach my goal. Other than maintaining my current weight I haven't reach any of my goals. So... I am now making a new goal. Short term and easy to see the finish line.

10 pounds in 5 weeks

By eating healthier, reducing snacking, and eating less to no carbs and dairy, and exercising as much as possible (but not too much as to ruin my efforts) I think that loosing 2 pounds a week should be reach able.

I started this goal yesterday, so as day two I thought a good way to stick with my goal and reflect on what I've done is to write about it.

So for the next 4 weeks I will be posting on my eating habits and workout progress, along with the more fun posts like crafts and links and whatnot.

Breakfast: two eggs on toast with strawberry jelly
Lunch: Spinach salad with lemon juice for dressing
Drinks: water and coffee so far


I hope you come back to see what I have to share!

until next time

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...