Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting organized

I am finding that getting the motivation to organize my craft area and spare bedroom is harder than i thought it would be. I want to have a great place to be crafty and a cute little spare room so guests can visit but I am just too tired to get any work done in those areas. I am still trying to organize our clothing situation (to many clothes, not enough closet space). I am also trying to effectively decorate our house to make it a home. I'm going to need some help in that area.

Super hot this week 90's all week, yuck. My husband will be happy to not hear me complain about having the air on for once.
Off to work I hope it will be an easy night so I can be motivated to get our house together tonight.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...