Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Married!

Shawn and I have recently returned from our gorgeous wonderful honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. We loved it! and would definitely return someday. We had a beautiful wedding on June 18, 2011. After a year and a half of planning it all came together for our big day. I couldn't imagine our wedding any other way. I will always remember it as a perfect day. We feel truly blessed to have had such a wonder day with all our friends and family there to celebrate with us. I am anxiously awaiting our pictures and trying to be as patient as possible (a trait God has been teaching me an awful lot lately). I will post more pictures and stories later but here are a few pics.

Our Wedding Ceremony

Our Honeymooners dinner and a pic of the scenery. It was so beautiful there! More pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...