Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goodbye to my little bro

My baby brother is going away to school at the end of the week. I don't think I like this... He is going way up north and we probably won't see him until Thanksgiving. So now I have one brother four states away and one eleven hours away. Yup definitely don't like this. Thank goodness for skype.

Praying for my grandpa who has  cancer. The doctors first thought it was just pre-cancerous but after getting in to look at it, they found that it was cancer. Praying they caught it soon enough and will get rid of it.

Also found out my husband's cousin has cancer and it is in the life threatening stages. Praying his doctors can treat it.


1 comment:

  1. Praying for your Grandpa & Shawn's cousin. & yaay for blogging again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...