Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday!

It's Friday! Yay!!

This week felt like a very long week, but a good one. I actually enjoyed my job this week, got one step closser to having the webpage I want and went to the gym twice! (Yes I skipped today and instead fell back asleep on the couch :/ ) Oh well I went twice and that is better than none. I had a girls night/day with my mom this week.
Next week is my last easy week for about 9 months. I start back up at the studio in a week! I am excited to start the new year, I kinda got promoted! I got a few competition classes and competition technique classes and the majority of my recreational kids are older! This is a big deal :) . So I will be back to working crazy hours and still trying to fit time in to build my business (www.kathryndevents.wordpress.com) and keep a clean house and food on the table. But thats okay cause a normal job would not make me happy.

That's all for now...

Oh My Goodness! I almost forgot my almost most exciting news...I am getting an Iphone!!!!!! I am soo excited! I have saved for the cost of the actual phone and am looking into the monthly bill and then other boring details with my business, but then! I am getting an Iphone!!!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait, can you tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...