Friday, November 2, 2012

Our week!

Prepping pumpkins for my pumpkin pie!
Shawn turned 28 this week.
We used power tools to carve our pumpkins this year. Shawn was all about it and informed me we will be doing that every year.
It was closing day for the cottage this past weekend. Summer was great, lots of fun time spent on the beach!
Our pumpkins. Mine was "Stary Night" and Shawn did "Transformers."
My favorite candle, Yankee Candle Co. Pumpkin Spice. I finally burned it down so far it wouldn't light anymore, very sad, but there was still wax left. So I melted the candle and poured it into a new container and added a new wick. and there you have it. I am so glad cause after looking in multiple stores I still can't find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...