Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today has been a busy day

It has been a very busy day in the Zwiers House.
 
One of our local thrift shops just put out all their Christmas stuff so I had to stop by. I found this cute Santa decoration and vintage ordament.
I also found this star that will go perfect in my kitched to hold my aprons. And then I found the tree star which I just love! It has a small broken spot but its on the back and our tree goes in the corner, so perfect for me! Can't wait to put up our tree!
This I am super excited about! I found this frame from a thrift store and it was really ugly with a terrible picture in it. I spray painted the frame Expresso brown, bought a new matte, and then printed a picture I took while up north on Macinaw Island.
I finished this project and got all the way to pushing the little tabs down on the back of the frame and then...crack...I cracked the corner of the glass. So, not today or anytime soon I will be going out to get new glass for my frame. either way I am still excited about it!
 
I also did a fun chalk board frame but that will be posted once we take our Christmas pictures.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...